SCGA Junior Scholarship Program
New Applicant Eligibility:
- Applicant must have participated in SCGA Junior programs for a minimum of two years. Amount of participation will be considered in the review process
- Applicant must have and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicant must be planning to attend an institute of higher education (a two or four-year accredited college, university, or vocational school).
- Applicant must earn 12 credits per semester/quarter as a full-time student
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate his/her ambition to succeed, academic aptitude, leadership and concern for community.
New Applicant Required Documents:
Applicants will be required to submit a resume, two letters of recommendation, complete a budget sheet, and answer a series of short answer questions. Submitting a FAFSA student aid report and/or a tax return is highly recommended.
Finalists will be required to complete an in-person interview with the SCGA Junior Scholarship Committee place and time TBD.
If a scholarship is awarded, the following will be required:
- Perform 20 hours of community service annually.
- Attend and speak at SCGA Junior events.
- Submit written reports describing your academic progress and final grades for each semester or quarter completed.
- Submit written thank you correspondence to our scholarship donors each year.
- Attendance at the annual scholarship renewal reception during winter break and scholar recognition dinner in June.
The scholarship award is renewable for up to four years.
Completed applications must be submitted by March 1, 2022 at 11:59PM PST